Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i'm having the worst weekend ever this weekend, on friday night, my car seemed to not recognise my key and it took over an hour for the chrysler tech to sort it out although that wasn't the major gripe.

yesterday afternoon, i parker my car in Auburn and was in a shop for about 30 mins and when i came out, some F***ING ***** HAD KEYED MY CAR! :smashfrea :thumbsdow well it's one streak but just below the crease on the front passenger side door and it's about as wide as a philips head screwdriver and pretty deep stretching from one side of the dooe to the other. asking the place for video but even then it might be hard as apparently the camera only get's up to the tail but i'll try anyway. damn i'm so annoyed i wanted to kill the guy who did it. what the F*** is wrong with people these days???:smashfrea :smashfrea :smashfrea :smashfrea :smashfrea

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Feel sorry for you mate, sure are a bunch of parasites around these days by the sounds.

Think of it in a good way, someone was obviously jealous of you :)

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Stephen, that is really bad mate. I would freak if that happened to me.

There certainly are some cretins out there.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
I'm glad to hear you got the key issue worked out.

But, that's horrible news about the vandalized, deep scratch down the length of your door. I quit trying to figure out long ago why people do these kinds of things to other's cars.

That's why I continue to park far away from everyone else. Most don't want to walk out of their way to damage the car and there would not be any other cars around to block them from others or cameras that could possibly see them doing such a deed.

I'm sorry it happened to your beautiful car.

bruno

·
Registered
243 Posts
We all fear at some level that this sort of thing will happen when we have these nice cars that stand out. I realy dont understand it either. I have had my car spat on and that made me think, what is wrong with the peoples minds that do this. A customer of mine saw my car just after I got it and said enjoy it, you earnt it but try not to let other peoples jealousy or envy stop you from enjoying what you have earnt. She then went on to say that someone had pressed dog crap up under her door handle for the same disturbed reason that they scratch cars. Go figure.
The up side is we get peace of mind knowing that most of these types of people will get to the other end of thier lives and wonder what happened while they sit there wingeing about how hard done by the were and are. Thier making thier own bed.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Man, that sucks so bad. :angryfire

There are idiots everywhere...sad to hear that they had nothing better to do than vandalise your car.

:zx11pisse

·
Banned
651 Posts
i suggest modding your car so it looks way different from the rest of them out there. im planning on powdercoating my wheels because there are 2 other 300c's that looks kinda like mine around town and one of them is a crackhead gangbanger that runs around jumping high school kids. i wouldnt want my car mistaken for the crackheads

·
Registered
526 Posts
first night i had my 300c i had it parked way away from the other cars all backed in nice and straight went in the bar with some buddy's and went home the next morning my dad was like what happened im like uh nothing there happened to be a big key front the rear light to the front fender keyed and under the Hemi C Sign all scratched to hell Didn't kno any one there just random Haters ..what can you do tho

·
Registered
172 Posts
I saw a silver 300 yesterday keyed left hand front door very badly. Chelsea area. I once had a bonnet stabbed many years ago so I know how you feel.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'll tell you what will make blood boil. I had a customer who just retired & bought his first new car & had it keyed only a week later down the side from the very front to (ouch) the rear. Shopping centre.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Man,,,, whats with these people,,,, i'd love to meet them in the street,,, i'd smash em,,,,, some people say violence is not the answer,,, let me tell you,,, it makes a difference,,, they think twice next time you come across em,,, treat them hard the first time round and it's all rosey after that,,,,

sorry to hear about your car dude,,,, i know how you feel,,,,

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Man,,,, whats with these people,,,, i'd love to meet them in the street,,, i'd smash em,,,,, some people say violence is not the answer,,, let me tell you,,, it makes a difference,,, they think twice next time you come across em,,, treat them hard the first time round and it's all rosey after that,,,,

sorry to hear about your car dude,,,, i know how you feel,,,,
Yeah I have to strongly agree with that, Violence does make a difference, Once they feel the pain, Next time they know it hurt's.... so they wont do it.... or at least they be scared to do it.

·
Registered
772 Posts
wow mate, just read this thread.

its a really terrible thing that happened, its hard to understand how people can justify to themselves doing something outrageous like that.

hope the repair bill isnt too bad :)

·
Super Moderator
5,077 Posts
Thats sucks. If you were here in the states I'd fix that for ya.Not to hijack [email protected] good with the paint now for the parts you want

·
Registered
622 Posts
The person who keyed your car should be hung by his fingernails and beaten like a pinyata!
If it was some stupid kid, he should be spanked with a ping pong paddle til he can't sit down.
People need to have respect for other peoples property.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Spectre,
There are some selfish people out there :thumbsdow , and these sort of things only seem to happen to nice guys. I should be pretty safe.

The worst part is that until you get it fixed you won't be able to stop looking at it.

·
Registered
134 Posts
BL Dude. Prollie someone from the bar hating on you.

The nose of my car was halfway on the footpath cause I needed to run backupstairs at workto get something. Came back and a courier was giving me the "see you next Tuesday look". Didnt realise what he did til I got home and saw the front of my cark, he must of rammed his trolley real hard into my front bumper to teach me a lesson, so lesson was learnt lol.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts