Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The discs I have made with Cakewalk Pyro 2004 play fine in both my computer and Sony DVD player, but when installed in the car, it will only play the first folder. I have tried to eliminate the folders, and just burn files and that seems to work, but I would really like to keep the folders to sort the music on the disc. I have read the owners manual for the car and it says to scroll through the folders with the tuning knob then press it in to enter. This always results as file 1 to be played, no matter which of the folders I select. What am I doing wrong? :confused: Thanks in advance. I can now answer my own question. Pyro does not format the disc correctly. I am now using Acoustica Cd burner and it works great.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've been burning mp3 CDs for a few years now using Nero version 5 and 6. I burn them as data CDs and it works great in the new Silver C (it tunnels into ALL folders using the Song List feature. I use ID3 Tag-It http://www.id3-tagit.de/english/index.htm to edit the Artist, Album, Song, Genre, etc.....which the 6-disc MP3 supports.

Matter of fact, I figured out how to get the song info to display all the time rather than it popping back to display the time.

By the way, never really had luck playing CakeWalk burned CDs in my Pioneer mp3 system in my Intrepid R/T.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts