Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
WOO HOO! And don't forget, for any 300C Forumite visiting our fair islands, a tropical drink (with the little umbrella in it) is on me... :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
yo

hey guys...im just another 300 on the rode...i would love for all the 300/300c members to meet up and see echothers mods...that would be great..well let me know guys..

·
Registered
601 Posts
After today's LX M&G. When the next one scheduled? I know a couple weeks in advance would help.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Good day

Dennis808 said:
After today's LX M&G. When the next one scheduled? I know a couple weeks in advance would help.
was kool to meet the LX guys nice rides, cant wait to see them in the Car Show this weekend. Dennis and I had a good short cruise to Ala Moana, thanks Dennis for the cruise. Aloha Seth & Carol.....

·
Registered
601 Posts
Nah, thank you. Was thirsty bah. Got dehydrated I guess from the sun beating down us at the top level. Thanks for the drink & burger. I get you next time.

·
Registered
19 Posts
HELLO SETH AND CAROL, IM A NEW MEMBER YOUNG 7 DEEP LAVA RED WITH THE COMPLETE CHROME PACKAGE. INTERESTED IN MEETING WITH THE WHOLE 300C FORUM GANG FOR A POSSIBLE CRUISE DAY SOON. E-MAIL [email protected]

·
Registered
14 Posts
HELLO SETH AND CAROL, IM A NEW MEMBER YOUNG 7 DEEP LAVA RED WITH THE COMPLETE CHROME PACKAGE. INTERESTED IN MEETING WITH THE WHOLE 300C FORUM GANG FOR A POSSIBLE CRUISE DAY SOON. E-MAIL [email protected]
We have to do another LX Meet & Greet at Central Oahu Regional Park again...!!! Those were the days... We should have one for October... Let's try and set something up for the LXs...HaHaHa

·
Registered
601 Posts
Yeah, CORP was tight. Really chill there. Yo Jon what about Sept?

·
Registered
14 Posts
September too...HaHa forgot about that month... Now the next thing is to find a set date...

·
Registered
14 Posts
I think the around the island is getting pretty tiring... Once in a great while is alright... But once a month isn't..

21 - 31 of 31 Posts