Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
headers ?

I am looking into headers for my 5.7 300. what would give the best power kooks or American racing with there high flow cats. or srt headers and mids. I do know the srt headers will get past inspection. but not concerned with that just best bang for the buck.

·
Premium Member
6,058 Posts
By far bang for the buck, SRT headers and mids ftw... same power gains as any other Shorty header... totally with Sodak on this one...longtubes make good power, not so great tq, depends on your cam and type of induction planned... I'd do shorties more adaptable down the road.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
By far bang for the buck, SRT headers and mids ftw... same power gains as any other Shorty header... totally with Sodak on this one...longtubes make good power, not so great tq, depends on your cam and type of induction planned... I'd do shorties more adaptable down the road.

ok, I like your setup. long tubes are nice but expensive. I guess they don't produce much more power than the srt headers . I guess you are happy with your srt headers.

·
Premium Member
6,058 Posts
ok, I like your setup. long tubes are nice but expensive. I guess they don't produce much more power than the srt headers . I guess you are happy with your srt headers.
Absolutely bud... I won't be changing, they do all I need and more...so many parts to make these cars roll out, spending a butt load on headers imo isn't money well spent! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts