Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there are any OTHER
manufacturers/dealers of headlight covers,
similar to these?
I think $340.00 is a bit steep.

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
To each his/her own, but those kind of thinkgs remind me way too much of the thankfully dying fad seen on many a Honda/Mitsu/etc.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Those are nice!

I like those, is this a photo shop, if not where did find the headlight covers Lik2race?

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
if you just go to a sticker shop you cna have some made real cheap the dealer here in tacoma has done it to a few and it looks really cool and cost about 30$ might wanna check that out

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
Lik2race said:
Thanks for the link Stan, didn't mean to step on your toes. I noticed there is no color option listed at wyckoff so I'm guessing either they only come in black or they are unpainted...

You are right, that's a big chunk of change, especially for unpainted or only one color option!

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
7,554 Posts
HEMEEE said:
Thanks for the link Stan, didn't mean to step on your toes. I noticed there is no color option listed at wyckoff so I'm guessing either they only come in black or they are unpainted...

You are right, that's a big chunk of change for unpainted or only one color option!
I checked. They are unpainted. I like them. I have been searching for a similar headlight treatment for some time. The price is always high on this custom stuff when it first comes out. Soon as someone else manufactures something similar, the price will drop - just like the grilles.

I'll wait for the price to come down.

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
Northern Rider said:
I checked. They are unpainted. I like them. I have been searching for a similar headlight treatment for some time. The price is always high on this custom stuff when it first comes out. Soon as someone else manufactures something similar, the price will drop - just like the grilles.

I'll wait for the price to come down.
Yeah, sometimes patience is a virtue. I like the look alot but haven't decided if I like it for me. I'm thinking these will probably provide some protection against the chipped & cracked lenses we've been hearing about... might be good for my many 300+ mile drives to Laughlin on the I-40, infamous for chips (both with & without the "i")

·
Administrator
3,667 Posts
Doc G said:
The tanhara design is nice as well. Where can we get tanhara light covers
Doc, you can PM or email Luis at Tanahara... check his profile for the address

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Already done

HEMEEE said:
Doc, you can PM or email Luis at Tanahara... check his profile for the address
I have already did that.No response as of yet
.Wanted to know if they(litecovers) were available,
and the cost.Sent email last week.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
714 Posts
thedon01 said:
if you just go to a sticker shop you cna have some made real cheap the dealer here in tacoma has done it to a few and it looks really cool and cost about 30$ might wanna check that out

I swear to the lord if anyone puts "sticker" headlight covers on there 300 ill just die

·
Registered
281 Posts
What about custom LED taillights simlar to Caddy Deville DTS has had for the last couple of years. That would rule!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Lik2race said:
I have already did that.No response as of yet
.Wanted to know if they(litecovers) were available,
and the cost.Sent email last week.
I did it too. I want to get a picture of vipedition with headlight covers head on. The pic they have does not really show you a good view. The Tanhara design seems to look better but it might just be the angle

·
Registered
290 Posts
Thanks

Thanks Hemee, Lik2Race for the links! :) A nice photo shop pic from the front would be nice. Possibly in CV hint! hint! :)

1 - 20 of 94 Posts