Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About a month ago, I was surfing forums and I came across a thread that showed a modified 300 limited that replaced the orangish lights under the headlights. They used a clear (filament) that gave the headlights a clear appearance. I was wondering if anyone had done this to their 300 or had the link back to the thread.

Also, I wondered if anyone had been in contact with companies that could produce the side orange blinkers for a clear plastic look with orange bulbs. I am hoping that someone will make these available aftermarket, because the orange looks tacky.

·
Registered
677 Posts

I am using bulbs from Xenonmods.com. Silverstars work well too, but look a bit more orange when not lit. Mine lite up orange perfectly at night.

As far as I know, no one is manufacturing the sidemarker clear corners yet. But I imagine very soon we will be seeing some.

·
Premium Member
2,192 Posts
rogue, nice picture. Love that Grill. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Rogue, What Size/Fitment are the Headlight Bulbs?, I Want to Change my Wit the Xenon Bulbs

·
Registered
677 Posts
Can't Lose wit 22s said:
Rogue, What Size/Fitment are the Headlight Bulbs?, I Want to Change my Wit the Xenon Bulbs
Hemi_Hombre said:
Here's the break out of lamps used on the exterior of the 300C:

Back-Up 3057
Front Fog 9145/H10
Front Park/Turn 3157AK
Front Sidemarker W5W
High Beam Headlamp 9005
License W5W
Low Beam Headlamp (Halogen) 9006XS
Tail/Stop/Turn 3057
You wont find a 9006XS HID conversion kit. You'll have to retrofit standard 9006 and I understand there is a voltage regulator on the headlights, so some relays and electrical work is requried.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Oh, aight, cause I got the HIDs on the Cool Vanilla 300C, but i wanted to Put The Xenon Bulbs in the Headlights of the Black Base 300 When i Get it. But Thanks anyway for the Info. Oh and Tru on what Hemi57 Said That Grill Is Phat. Was it Hard to Install?

·
Registered
677 Posts
Can't Lose wit 22s said:
Was it Hard to Install?
In my opinion yes. I don't enjoy drilling holes in my new car. I also don't enjoy prying the bumper cover so far to get to the bottom 4 holes.

It was a bit scary to install, but the result is well worth the effort.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Rogue, I sent you a PM Regarding the Xenon Bulbs

·
Registered
86 Posts
i just want to replace them with clear ones anyone know where to get these or the number

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
HID upgrade for the lower driving lights?

Has anyone seen an upgrade to replace the factory driving lights with HIDs?

·
Registered
562 Posts
From what I know there is no HID's for fog lights. You can get fake HID looking bulbs but there is not real HID kits for fog lights but I can be wrong.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Its around $350 on ebay. Its from E&G Classics, search the forum theres tons of info on it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts