Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure the people sitting in the restaurant looking at me in the parking lot got quite a laugh.

Last week I was waiting for someone in the lot to get out of the bathroom (women :rolleyes: )

So I was curious what the headlights looked like when they were being washed.

I opened the door and leaned over the hood to get as close as possible, and reached in between the door and A pillar to push the wiper stalk in.

Man let me tell you, those little bastards shoot like a 1300psi pressure washer. Not only did they do a good job washing the head lights, but I got pretty clean myself. ;)

Then the woman gets out of the restaurant bathroom.

She looked......she laughed......I told her what happened.

She said "I wanna see"

So this time I stood back behind the door, pressed the stalk.....

.....and got drenched again by the windshield wipers.

Where's my card?

·
Registered
34 Posts
ROFLMAO I'd pay money to see that!! :D

·
Registered
214 Posts
LMAO! :silly:

I'll confess one. When I first started dating my wife she drove a brand new Jetta. As we drove down the road on our first date (in her car... no comment) there was this horrible rattle coming from under the hood. She asks if I can check it out. Not one to admit faults on a first date (didn't know sh*t about a Jetta), I said no problem and popped the hood. I wiggled and poked at everything under there. Then with my most convincing first date attitude, I told I couldn't find it so it must be serious. She took the car in for service the next day...

It was the stupid hood prop. It wasn't seated in it's little plastic holder so it was just bouncing around on the tray in the front. Diagram for dummies attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
750 Posts
"It's for your own good. - Ya big dumbass"

·
Registered
105 Posts
Now if you could only take a picture of that you can enter it in to the photo contest ;)

PS - I've done something very similar with the gas fill nozzle...

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
vvv90 said:
I'm sure the people sitting in the restaurant looking at me in the parking lot got quite a laugh.

Last week I was waiting for someone in the lot to get out of the bathroom (women :rolleyes: )

So I was curious what the headlights looked like when they were being washed.

I opened the door and leaned over the hood to get as close as possible, and reached in between the door and A pillar to push the wiper stalk in.

Man let me tell you, those little bastards shoot like a 1300psi pressure washer. Not only did they do a good job washing the head lights, but I got pretty clean myself. ;)

Then the woman gets out of the restaurant bathroom.

She looked......she laughed......I told her what happened.

She said "I wanna see"

So this time I stood back behind the door, pressed the stalk.....

.....and got drenched again by the windshield wipers.

Where's my card?
LOL That is too funny. :biggrin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts