......i'm not missing anything else am i ??
Other items 'floating' around:
1. 6 - AAA batteries (two for the remote, two each per headphone)
2. NAV disc in case, with instruction sheet
3. Separate NAV manual
4. Separate Service Manual
5. Owners manual (different than the '05, includes DVD)
6. Update sheets for manual
7. Plastic carrying billfold to hold all three manuals
8. Trunk netting
9. Two license plate brackets
10. Tire Fix Kit (inside the trunk...pull-up)
11. Warranty mail in info cards
12. The car itself (you probably would not have missed this item!!),,
13. The eternal gratitude and support of the salesman who sold you the car (optional, depending on local availability)...
Oh, yeh, and don't forget those fashionable, yet 'chic' stock car mats!!!...Can't forget those!! :biggrin: They really should provide a checklist or something......BTW, I also kept all those plastic covers, foams, plant sheets, tags, stickers, etc etc that the dealor usually throws away.....I kept them....(how crazy is that?!)..