Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
LQQking Good

The headrests look sweet, very nicely done Wes. Thanks for the pics...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Vizualogic Video

I just inquired into these exact monitors today for my 300c, how do you like them as far as the resolution, style, etc.....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks Wes! I am also looking to get the new slimline PS2 installed with it, I was just wondering where the best location of the PS2 unit would be other then the trunk.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rigster said:
Thanks Wes! I am also looking to get the new slimline PS2 installed with it, I was just wondering where the best location of the PS2 unit would be other then the trunk.
Try flushing it in the opening behind the flip down drink holders...can you say custom?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Great idea Wes! I may have to have it cut in just a bit for the drink holder section to rest back flush, but thanks a lot. I am new to this site, and look forward to getting a lot more ideas from everyone.

·
Registered
95 Posts
how much? Looks awsome and to think when I was a kid we had to be on the look out for "Falling Rock" on highway trips.......he was the little lost Indian boy. How fun that was!

·
Registered
203 Posts
vineuh said:
how much? Looks awsome and to think when I was a kid we had to be on the look out for "Falling Rock" on highway trips.......he was the little lost Indian boy. How fun that was!
i love those screens. when did they come out i have been looking for them for the longest

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
gshug said:
i love those screens. when did they come out i have been looking for them for the longest

We happen to have them in stock...lol I think they are relatively new so I bought the last two they had...one set in each color.

·
Registered
203 Posts
wesexcellence said:
We happen to have them in stock...lol I think they are relatively new so I bought the last two they had...one set in each color.
can i buy a pair from you

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
gshug said:
can i buy a pair from you
Absolutely, the only ones out yet are the ones that I show. Each headrest has both a screen and dvd in it. You push a button at the top of the screen and it pivots out to reaveala vertically loaded dvd! The kit also comes with 2 sets of wireless headphones and a fm modulator.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nolmscheid said:
can they take additinioan AV inputs besides the built in DVD player?
They come with a link box which includes an additional av input. It also includes an output so that you could add additional screens.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wes-We chatted last night about the screens that you show on the pics. What would you charge for the set of two. I would purchase now if they are available. I have the light stone grey leather in my 300c. Is that what you have available? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Rigster said:
Wes-We chatted last night about the screens that you show on the pics. What would you charge for the set of two. I would purchase now if they are available. I have the light stone grey leather in my 300c. Is that what you have available? Thanks.
Check your private message.

·
Registered
391 Posts
how much for both?

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
kangol99 said:
how much for both?
They retail for $2400, but we ell to members for $1800. Remember, the set comes with 2 headrests, each with it's own dvd, 2-sets wireless 2- ch headphones and a fm mod.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts