Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I am buying some painted mirrors for my base model to spruce it up a bit. Well My question is how hard is it to replace these, like to remove the old ones and install the new ones. Is this something I should have a body shop do?

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hello James,

This is Brian Carotenuto, I contacted Ted Harris at the Mopar SuperCenter about the same thing. The mirrors would bolt up, but there are other issues involved. You would need to run another wiring harness and have a few other parts installed to make it all work, according to him it would be very time consuming and expensive to do. I hope this information helps.

Sincerely yours,

Brian T. Carotenuto

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not really wanting the heat part to work I can care less. I just hate the fact that my mirrors arent painted. I think this will just help the looks of my car.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Because I would want them to be same color as my car (Brilliant Black). This way they came from the factory so the color has a much better chance of matching.

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Jamesw said:
Because I would want them to be same color as my car (Brilliant Black). This way they came from the factory so the color has a much better chance of matching.
Any good painter can match the BB, no problem. Find a good body shop. I bet if you bring the mirrors already off the car it would cost $100 or so provided they can get the paint in a pint.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts