Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Following on from the Auto headlight mod, does anyone know if the rear seats in 05/06 model C's have the heating elements in them already but no switch or they empty seats?

Thanks

·
Registered
655 Posts
I will confirm with the above and add absolutely no value to this thread LOL.

woohoo 1 more post count :p .

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I will confirm with the above and add absolutely no value to this thread LOL.

woohoo 1 more post count :p .
hmmm yes me 2 top that haha

btw if they did put heated seats for rear seat i assume there would be a button for each side seat on the doors what happens to the middle seat?!

does that make sense?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It makes sense but not the question I asked. I asked this as we all know that our cars have auto headlights but there was no switch for it was there? So I was curious if the same could be said for heated rear seats. :cool: Cheers.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Nope unfortunately it doesn't they have nothing in them but springs...

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Hey Amir, so you confirmed this by cutting your seats open on your V6? Does this explain the new car purchase? :biggrin:
haha good call:fing02: .... but no i still love my V6 not thinking of destroying it yet haha..... my mate told me this evening as they took a car for him to replace the seats and the inside of the door as the owner out something heavy/sharp and took a sharp turn so ripped the seats and broke the door handle and the trimming inside the car and i asked him and he said no it was all plane inside from a 06 Mineral Grey...

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
The heated rear seats switchs are in the console, beside the vents. They only heat the two outers, not the centre. Mine came with heated rear seats and I never even asked for them. :D

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
The heated rear seats switchs are in the console, beside the vents. They only heat the two outers, not the centre. Mine came with heated rear seats and I never even asked for them. :D
1 lucky you for getting the heated seats.
2 unlucky the dude who will sit in the middle haha they may have to squeeze to right or left if they really cold haha.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts