Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After a break-in period, I finally unleashed my new Charger Hellcat at Calabogie Motorsports Park , last evening.

The circuit - 5 km of very hilly, twisty, smooth asphalt is best suited to small, well handling sports cars.

So how did this powerful, heavy beast do?

Well, as one very familiar with this challenging circuit, even I was surprised. The 707 hp Charger simply ate the track!

Low speed corners, fast sweepers, threshold braking, powering out of tight corners were easy prey for the SRT's amazing electro-magnetic suspension & 8 speed transmission. I drove her hard, and she never put a wheel wrong.

And the sound . . . Well - you have to hear it for yourself. Turn up the volume!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=uk7lOfhrTtg

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
It looks and sounds awesome! It's great to see you using the car for what it was designed to do instead of wasting away in a garage with a fancy car cover on it, which is how many other Hellcats will probably live their lives :)

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oi !! youre meant to be using that one as your DD ..... the SRT is the track car. You'll get tempted to forget the black bomber at this rate!
Yes - I do have to keep reminding myself of that! No worries, I still have lots of love left for the Big Black Beast.

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It looks and sounds awesome! It's great to see you using the car for what it was designed to do instead of wasting away in a garage with a fancy car cover on it, which is how many other Hellcats will probably live their lives :)
You got that right, Ken! Tom O'Dell and all the engineers at SRT built this Cat for owners to 'ride her hard & put her away wet!"

·
Registered
224 Posts
That sounds great Patrick, can't wait for an inside the car video. Speaking of videos did I miss BBII maiden run after her crash diet ??

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts