Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

My name is Chad. This past June of 2014 I picked up a 2006 300c 5.7L, with ONLY 9,237 miles on it (hence the name)... I purchased the vehicle from the dealership I work at, after it was traded in on a new 2014 ram 2500. I got a deal on it, and a 5 year/60k mile service contract (lets face it, it wasn't driven much, and the age concerned me with all the electronic components in the vehicle). So it came with (4) 22x9.5 TIS rims mounted with Pirelli Scorpions and a fifth wheel as a backup, and the set of (4) new rims/tires from factory, with about 2k on them. I have since removed the 22" wheels and have factorys on the car for the winter, but I have money saved up and plan on getting a set of 22" black viper rims or something similar, as well as blacking out the car, tint, take off chrome moldings (I HATE the chrome). I have no plans for performance as of yet, maybe down the road, an exhaust setup and like a CAI or something... >:D I have pictures in my album, but I guess I can post it here?

Attachments

·
Registered
792 Posts
Welcome to 3CF from Puerto Rico!!!:grouphug:

·
Premium Member
7,943 Posts
Welcome from Australia Chad and feel free to post your pic.

·
Premium Member
4,956 Posts
Welcome to 3CF from London UK :wave:

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Welcome to the 300c Forums :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts