Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I'm a newbie to this and I'm trying to figure this forum out, so please be patient! :)
I have a question. I purchased a 2013 300s in October. I have aftermarket rims and tires that I'd like to put on (since the snow has finally stopped). They are 20x9 Milanni Blizzards w/ Falken 275/45/20 tires. Will they fit with no problems? I've seen that they would in some forums and some said no. I've also seen pictures online with those particular rims on 300's. Can someone please clarify. And by the way, I LOVE THIS CAR!! :unitedsta

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Welcome from a small town in Ohio!

Yes they could fit with the right offset. Are you planning on running 275 all the way around? A couple guys have done it, but its a very tight fit up front. I also hear its a little tougher to steer with the wide tire. Can I recommend running staggered tires such as a 245/45 up front and a 275/40 (I believe) in the rear?

·
Administrator
19,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum. What are the offset and bolt pattern on the wheels you are looking at? I'd not put a 275/40 on the front as the steering effort will get pretty high and you will get a bit of a rub before you get to steering lock.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Welcome from Charleston, SC!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome to the forum, from a fellow newbie.

When deciding on wheels, be sure to consider that the RWD and AWD cars have different offsets. For example, installing OEM RWD wheels on an AWD car result in wheels sticking out too far.

·
Premium Member
4,956 Posts
Welcome to 3CF from London UK :wave:

·
Registered
792 Posts
Welcome aboard

Welcome to 3FC from Puerto Rico!!! :grouphug:

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
hi and welcome!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't know what the offset is? I don't know much about cars. I had them on a Jeep Commander. My 300s is an AWD.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts