Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just took delivery of our 2006 300C SRT-8 project car. It is going to the dyno on Tuesday for a baseline run. We have a few idea of new products but I am really interested in what you what to get for your car that you cannot find now. Nothing is too big or too small to consider. We specilize in electronic tuning items, piggyback type devices and fuel systems but will look at anything from dress up items to performance parts. So what do you need?
Mike Licht

·
Registered
52 Posts
wish list item

First of all, welcome to the site.

Second, I love it when a vendor asks what I need rather than selling me what he thinks I need.

Third, I would love a way to get rid of the traction and torque control completely. I want the pedal to behave as if it were on a 1970 muscle car. And I want the gears to immediately shift when I'm in autostick.

The GSM Torque mod makes it better, but does not eliminate it.

I know it's a tall order, but you asked.

-Nevermore

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And that is exactly waht we want to hear. The ONLY thing I hate about this car so far is the autoshift. I moved the stick at about 5800 and it hit the limiter, I moved it at 5500 and it lays down and then shifts like a stick car. That does need to be fixed. What else?
Mike

·
Premium Member
4,470 Posts
My ideas are more cosmetic at this point vs. engine/speed performance.

1) I would like the cruise control options in the lower spokes of the steering wheel. The stem options are On/Off, Set, Bump Down/Coast, and Bump Up/Accell. Seems like two buttons up and down, or right and left would hold the same potential. Someone just needs to figure it out.

2) A park assist front sensor set-up would be great. I know there are cams around, but I'm thinking something like the rear park assist sonar. For those of us without the SRTs, the lower vent cavities next to the fog lights might make a "hidden" position for at least two sensors.

3) iPod integration, but I guess Apple is already working on that.

4) Visor extenders that fit and look OEM when stored, so that the sun visor can be extended when used to block side sunlight.

That's a short list.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts