Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I joined this forum a while back and never posted anything. I used to have a 2006 300C but some things came up and I had to trade it in for something cheaper and what not. I loved that car and miss it everyday. I went and looked at another one today and am considering getting one. I currently have a 2007 Honda Civic Si. Just wanted to say that this seems like a great forum and great people on it. I hope to one day join the 300 forums again one day.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Gosh! Well, a very warm welcome back to the foums! It's almost been 2 years! Sorry to hear you had to let go of your original 300c. However, it sounds like your finances have possibly changed and that you just might be able to pull off another sale.

Feel free to post pics of your previous as well as your current vehicle. Thanks for coming back to visit and try to stay longer this time!

bruno

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi and welcome back to the forum from Scotland. Shame you had to part with your original 300 but hopefully you are in the market for another one. Good luck if you make the purchase and stay with us on the forum - ownership of a car is not compulsory.
Cheers John

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome everyone, yeah I hate I had to let go of it. I am going to try to get another one sometime but I just don't know if it will happen. I owe a lot more on my can now than whats it worth. But if by some chance I can get financed again I will most definitely do it. I will try to browse around here some more and get to know some of the people. Maybe that will make me want the car even more.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts