Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SUP BOYS AND GIRLS.

Been trolling around these forums for a little bit and wanted to say Hello to everyone.

I have a 2007 300C . No mods as of yet, just want to pay as much as I can off.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Whoo-hoo a formal intro, hee-hee, welcome to the forum, as I had said, where anything can happen, hope you have enjoyed it so far and don't let those crazy people that fly off the handle get to ya... LOL

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to the forums, Manny. No mods are ever needed here...it's just difficult to resist at times, lol!

Let me know if you're interested in meeting lots of CenCal LX owners at all the various functions we have going. No dues, no rules, just lots of fun and help with each other's vehicles.

bruno

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whoo-hoo a formal intro, hee-hee, welcome to the forum, as I had said, where anything can happen, hope you have enjoyed it so far and don't let those crazy people that fly off the handle get to ya... LOL

I love this forum especially the ones that fly off the handle. They are my favorite.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forums, Manny. No mods are ever needed here...it's just difficult to resist at times, lol!

Let me know if you're interested in meeting lots of CenCal LX owners at all the various functions we have going. No dues, no rules, just lots of fun and help with each other's vehicles.

bruno

Would love to meet other members. I know there is a bay area chapter, just had a hard time following all the threads.

I also joined a couple other forums and hopefully would get emailed about future events. I trying to plan my schedule to see if I can go the good guys show on the 31

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Scotland. You must have a canny Scots background to be that keen on clearing a loan!! The main thing is to enjoy your car - and I am sure you will
Cheers John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts