Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i miss reading post here at 300cforum. i've got a slightly used Vanilla 300C, Altered Altitude installed AirRide with Airlift Digital Compressor system, 3/8" Airline, Dual Viair 400c, Stainless Steel 5 Gallon Tank. i don't know how to insert picture 'coz only url is required.:)

·
Registered
14,781 Posts
Welcome to the forum bombs. Sounds like you’ve got a nice ride to show us. Here is a link about posting pictures. Maybe that will help you out. If not just let us know. There are some other great posts in the next link as well that you may want to look over. So get out there and start posting! :fing02:

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/new-member-introductions-member-assistance/13547-how-post-re-size-pics.html

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/new-member-introductions-member-assistance/14706-handy-forum-use-tips-all-members.html

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Boy... Danno comes back with a fury! This place must be good for his recovery (and that's good to see/hear about).

WELCOME also from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley!

·
Registered
6 Posts
advice pls.

[FONT=&quot]Hi, I was searching site where I can ask for advice, my father had a 1963 Chrysler but now my father was gone, I was thinking to sold his Chrysler and look for the latest model.[/FONT]

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to the forms, bombs. Hope you'll come back to post up pics of your ride.

I'm glad danno has returned to help out new members with his handy dandy file cabinet of important answers!

bruno

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey bombs welcome to the forum. Your car is the 300 featured on the Altered Altitude web site huh? I notice it because I have that same kit on my car and I love it. Did they just ask you for pictures of your ride once you were done installing?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome aboard! Damn that 300 is siiiiiiick! I'd love to bag the 300C I just got.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts