Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
296 Posts
The last year they made a Hemi AWD 300C was '14, you scored a relatively rare car, congratulations.

Replacing the button is pretty easy, you could even put in a red one. There's YT vids on it.

They never produced a Hemi AWD 8 speed, I prefer the 5 speed though anyway, 8 is just more unnecessary shifts. The Hemi has enough torque, it doesn't need the 8 speed.

· Registered
296 Posts
And be glad you don't have the adaptive cruise control.....
I'm kind of the opposite, I like actually driving this car so much that I almost never use cruise at all. But when I do it's always adaptive cruise, pretty much only in traffic when I have passengers who wouldn't appreciate my normal driving style in traffic.

· Registered
296 Posts
Say you set it in third, it will shift 1,2,3 and not go any higher. Ideal for creeping along. Down shift into a turn..
Really, so put it in 3 and it'll downshift as I stop as usual, but then upshift to 3 on it's own? I've never tried that, I'll have to do that tomorrow.

· Registered
296 Posts
??? What am I missing here? My radar doesn't currently work, so I have ZERO cruise control. Are you able to use adaptive when you want and then "normal" other times???
Yeah, there's more or less two separate cruise control systems, one simply speed based and one that includes the radar.

· Registered
296 Posts
Ok.......I may learn something big today...........so how do I only use the speed based cruise if my radar isn't working and I cannot activate my cruise control any way that I try with the controls on the steering wheel?
Answering in other thread to avoid hijacking this one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts