Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all. Bought a 2007 300C about a month ago and absolutly love it! I've been reading on this forum much longer. I'm glad to now be a part of it.

Andrew

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi Andrew, and welcome to the forum from Scotland. It doesn't surprise me that you love your 300C - we all do. If you have been lurking in the shadows on the site it is good to have you as part of it now - enjoy!!
Cheers John

·
Registered
683 Posts
Welcome to the forum Andrew. There is a good LX club up in Austin you should check out if you haven't already. Post some picts of your ride when you get a chance.

·
Registered
435 Posts
whoo-hoo, GBT, welcome home neighbor, D-town here hope you enjoy the forum.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Wow! Thanks guys for helping to welcome our newest member with all that info. about Austin and the dinner for next week. Great job!

Welcome to the forums, Andrew.
bruno

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow thanks for the welcome everyone! I'll plan on coming Wednesday, I'll confirm on the other forum. Thanks for the invitation.

Andrew

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!

How was the dinner??

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Have to check you guys out when I get back to Killeen..

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Hey Cueball, I was in your neighborhood this weekend. Went to the Charity car show for MDS on Saturday. Took first place in my class.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah I couldn't make it :( I got my LASIK surgery done and I couldn't see for the rest of the day. Definently next time though!

Andrew

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
As you should, your ride is sharp!!

Wish I was around to see it... be back sometime next July. See what's kickin about that time!

Steve

Hey Cueball, I was in your neighborhood this weekend. Went to the Charity car show for MDS on Saturday. Took first place in my class.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts