Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you will have seen I sneaked a few posts on the European forum before introducing myself on here - apologies for my lack of manners:sorry:

Anyway, my car was delivered last Monday (12th) but I've been too busy driving and playing with the toys to go online. I finally got the 2008 MY in Mineral Grey with Startech Grill & drivers pack. Glad I waited for the MyGig - definitely a great toy. Driven it, fuelled it (£77.50 :yuck:), got 7.24s on my first try :) and washed it. Also seem to spend all my journeys loading CDs onto MyGig and finding more and more options.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi - I am sure we have bumped into each other over on the European pages but welcome anyway (officially). Glad to see that you have finally got your car and that you are enjoying it. Mineral Grey is (I think) the best colour available as it is distinguished, disguises the dirt, and always looks smart The MyGig does seem to be a leap forward for Chrysler but I will have to make-do with my older system - I get there just the same.
Anyway no doubt see you again over-by and meantime keep the big grin on your face - all the rest of us do when driving the 300C.
Cheers John

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Aaron, the roadster is a great little car, 700cc turbo with paddle shift 6-speed 'box, handles superbly and great fun to drive. But sometimes you need luxury, comfort and 4 seats and the 300C does that job so well. Driving either car puts a big smile on my face :biggrin:

Hi John, we did meet on the European but thanks for the welcome.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Congratulations on your brand new vehicle! You must be so excited to be driving it all over the place right now.

Welcome to the forums!
bruno

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
All is forgiven. WELCOME to 3CF from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley!

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Thanks Aaron, the roadster is a great little car, 700cc turbo with paddle shift 6-speed 'box, handles superbly and great fun to drive. But sometimes you need luxury, comfort and 4 seats and the 300C does that job so well. Driving either car puts a big smile on my face :biggrin:

Hi John, we did meet on the European but thanks for the welcome.
Wow!! That does sound like fun... I need to get my hands on own of those ehehee :)

-AS

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome!! Glad to see another auto enthusiast!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts