Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

My name is Tim. I actually found this forum before I bought my 2013 Chrysler 300c recently. My previous car was a 2000 Hyundai Grandeur. The cars on here look really good!! I wouldn't mind making some friends on here.

One thing I love about my 300c is my blackberry paint. It looks black in the shade or in the evening, but in the day light depending on the light it may look bluish-black and sometimes even a little purple!

I'm not very much of a rev head. I must admit even my wife thinks I dress and drive like an old man at age 31 haha. However I do plan on changing my wheels. Nothing over 20 inches though. My wife and I like the look of something slightly deep dish with five spokes. Any suggestions?

Look forward to knowing you all. Have a nice day!

Attached is a pic of my new 300c and my old Grandeur! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Good looking cars BTW. Your 300 has a 5x115 lug pattern with a factory offset of +15. That being said there are tons of wheels to choose from. It really depends on yalls flavor, chrome, machined, painted, silver, skies the limit. But STRADA makes a super nice concave 5 spoke wheel. But tirerack.com has a large selection and they also allow you to see what the wheels look like on your car on their site. Hope this helps and good luck picking out a set of new shoes for your ride.

·
Premium Member
4,956 Posts
Welcome to 3CF from London UK :wave:

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
Hi and welcome!

·
Premium Member
4,721 Posts
Hi Blackberry, welcome to the forum. (there is an oz forum on this site too, just to let you know where 'home' is here. ;))

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/australia-nz-forum-general-discussion/

Normally our resident mod would welcome you but he appears to be off gallivanting around the pacific islands someplace. I suspect he's playing hide the sausage in Hawaii at the moment so he's a little otherwise engaged shall we say.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Welcome from a small town in Ohio!

·
Registered
792 Posts
Welcome to 3CF from Puerto Rico. :grouphug:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts