Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wassup All,

Just had a 2006 300C SRT8 delivered to me last week. This car is awesome. This car is replacing my 1999 Lexus GS400 that has 300hp and I thought that was fast. No comparison to the SRT8's performance.

·
Registered
688 Posts
welcome aboard

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virignia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley!

·
Administrator
23,441 Posts
Welcome to The Dark Side Soulja!!! That's what we used to call it whenever someone got their hands on one of these. The Motor City gets another Mopar convert.

Bernie

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Welcome Soulja, and to quote Rambit, Welcome to the dark side. If you enjoy your new ride as I (and I believe ALL of us) have, you are in for a treat. I hope you learn as much on this forum as I have and look forward to your future posts. Be forwarned - once the Mod's begin, you will have a tough time turning them off. Enjoy!!! :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome Soulja, and to quote Rambit, Welcome to the dark side. If you enjoy your new ride as I (and I believe ALL of us) have, you are in for a treat. I hope you learn as much on this forum as I have and look forward to your future posts. Be forwarned - once the Mod's begin, you will have a tough time turning them off. Enjoy!!! :)
Haha, you are so right about mods. I performed the "shifter stuck in park" mod before I even drove it a mile. Just for peace of mind. I am now considering selling the mods on my motorcycle to get mods for the SRT8. :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts