Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys/girls i finally registered after cpl months on the forums :twak: ...Got white 300c on 22's and some audio/video mods too :) ...will post pics soon:fing02:

·
Premium Member
4,470 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley? Are you anywhere near I-70? I'll be crusing the MSRT8 through that right-of-way all the way to Denver starting Sat. morning. Looking for folks who would like me to drop in and say HEY! Cruising back June 4-5 as well.

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Scotland. If you have been lurking in the background for a couple of months you will already know how friendly we are and the amount of info to be gleaned from this site.
Cheers John

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley? Are you anywhere near I-70? I'll be crusing the MSRT8 through that right-of-way all the way to Denver starting Sat. morning. Looking for folks who would like me to drop in and say HEY! Cruising back June 4-5 as well.
Thank you for the welcome :) ,i'm actually in Chicago this week with work so if you take I-80 instead we can have lil meet and a drink too :grouphug: :biggrin:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi and welcome to the forum from Scotland. If you have been lurking in the background for a couple of months you will already know how friendly we are and the amount of info to be gleaned from this site.
Cheers John
Thank you and yes i was just reading forums for couple of months and there is LOTS of useful info around here :fing02: :)

·
Registered
368 Posts
Let me know where in Chicago and we'll meet up for a few drinks. I'd also like to see the audio/video mods you've done to you car as well. I've upgraded my audio system as well. Look forward to hearing from you!!

·
Premium Member
4,470 Posts
As much as I like to go to Chicagoland (son, D-I-L and grand daughter live in a NW suburb), I won't be going that far out of the way this time around.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Let me know where in Chicago and we'll meet up for a few drinks. I'd also like to see the audio/video mods you've done to you car as well. I've upgraded my audio system as well. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Sounds good to me :),car is in the shop now gettin some engine work(cams heads...)when is done ill be glad to show up :beerchug:

BTW i have some stock parts that i tok of my car and replaced with new/aftermarket stuff,ill let it go for CHEAP because its just taking up space around here:)
I have Mopar intake,stock navigation with bazel(sp?),E&G CLASSICS Heavy Mesh Grille and some other parts that i'm probably forgeting.
If anybody is interested let me know Mpowa332 @ aol.com :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
advice pls.

Hi, I was searching site where I can ask for advice, my father had a 1963 Chrysler but now my father was gone, I was thinking to sold his Chrysler and look for the latest model[FONT=&quot].[/FONT]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts