Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Mount Airy Maryland. I currently own and love my ’97 Lincoln Mark Viii, Wife needs new car. Looking at the 300c’s.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Welcome To The Forum Before You Own A 300.i Have Mine Since 2005 And Love It.bought It For My Wife And She Loves It Also.if You Decied To Purchase The 300 You Are Going To Have Lots Of Information And Ideas Here.good Luck

·
Administrator
23,437 Posts
Welcome! Hope to see ya braggin' you just picked your 300C up very soon!!!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley! Why stop at one 300C... go for two!

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Let us know the specific questions, and we'll do our best..

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome aboard! This is a great forum to gather all kinds of information before you make your final decision.....to purchase a 300c, of course!

bruno

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
VIN tool

Is there an online tool that will allow me to input a VIN and find out what options were ordered on that car?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am looking at pictures of engine compartments and the motor is not matching what they are claiming.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Don't know on that one as I hail from the other side of the pond - so welcome to the forum from Scotland. I am sure one of the other guys will be able to advise you as everyone on here is very helpful - especially to newbies.
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
You definitely went one step further by purchasing the SRT! So, is this purchase really for your wife or you? :biggrin:

Congratulations on your LX ownership!
bruno

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You definitely went one step further by purchasing the SRT! So, is this purchase really for your wife or you? :biggrin:
I got to back it back into the parking spot at the dealer. Does that count? Hey but she did have it sideways out of the dealer parking lot.

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Congratulations on the new ride!! You'll have to let us know what 'she' thinks of it..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts