Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined up the forum, I have an 07 touring, just did Bentley grill and tinted out my windows. Looking for SRT8 300 or Charger wheels. Does anyone know of a good intake kit for my v6?? Feel free to contact me on MSN or AOL,

Peace:smashfrea

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi Shawn and welcome to the forum from Scotland. My car is listed as a Touring but everywhere but N America the Touring varient is actually a Dodge Magnum with a 300C front end and trim. Makes for a really good car too. Also my car is powered by a Mercedes 3 litre diesel engine which gives reasonable economy considering our government's stance on maintaining their high levels of taxation on fuel. Enjoy your car and enjoy your time on the forum.
Cheers John

·
Registered
37 Posts
Dear John (How I hate to write!)
But me thinks my brain's
A bucket of ...t!
For try as I may,
(and this sure aint a boast!)
I don't understand
How to start a new post (or is it thread?)
Have been following some of your stuff as I've wandered round this site. You seem very pro active on here so perhaps you can fill me in.
PS. Nearly made you "gathering" but then the Brown swine put up diesel again!

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to the forums, Shawn. A very good and popular CAI for the 300s including your v.6 is the aFe Stage 2. You'll find many goo recommendations for it in this forum alone. A few supporting vendors offer it and it can be found on the internet as well.

Keep up the good modding!
bruno

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Dear John (How I hate to write!)
But me thinks my brain's
A bucket of ...t!
For try as I may,
(and this sure aint a boast!)
I don't understand
How to start a new post (or is it thread?)
Have been following some of your stuff as I've wandered round this site. You seem very pro active on here so perhaps you can fill me in.
PS. Nearly made you "gathering" but then the Brown swine put up diesel again!
Sorry to hear you're having some difficulties. To start a new thread, simply go to the forums page http://www.300cforums.com/forums/, click on the section that fits best what you want to add, and then at the top of the first thead in that section, you will see a button that says 'New Topic'. Click on it to begin your own thread.

If you're wanting to reply to someone else's post or just add your own comments within an established thread, scroll down to the last post and click on the 'reply' button.

Hope this helps as I believe our dear John is asleep! :24: j/k...I'm aware of the time difference when replying to your request.

bruno

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
You got it in one Bruno - I was off catching zzzzzzzzzzeds. You answered Merlin so well that I don't need to respond short of saying that I look forward to reading his threads - even from a ...t bucket head. :)
Cheers John

·
Registered
390 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I live in Cary. Be sure to check out our Meet and Greets over in the Southeast regional forum. We've recently formed an official club - Triangle Mopars!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Welcome to the forum and hello from Los Angeles! :)

PS.. I'm jealous you live in North Carolina.. I want some pulled pork :( lol

-AS

1 - 9 of 9 Posts