Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I'm Dave from Allentown Pa. 22 eyars old, in college. I don't Have a 300 yet....my current rides are a '97 Explorer and '90 Corvette, but I am looking for one soon!

Just giving a shout to from a potential owner. :)

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi Dave,
Welcome to the forum from Scotland. Go out and buy one - you won't regret it. These cars have everything from appearance to guts.
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley! You've got more rides that I did way back when I was in college!

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
Welcome to the forum!~! :)

How do you like the Corvette? I drove a few Vette's around your year and was surprised with the power.. Fun car

-Aaron

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Here's a welcoming shout out to you, Dave. Hope to see you one day as 300 owner. Finish up you college degree and then all kinds of doors will open up for you.

Hoping to see your purchase post one of these days.
bruno

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Hope you get your car soon!

Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, unfortunately with gas prices and whatnot, I decided not to get an SRT-8. Also aiding with that was that there is a 2008 Charger R/T a guy is selling to get a house for 27....basically 13k off the sticker, and its still in the same model year.

I love the Corvette, it ran a best of 13.8 at 102 in bad air and with a bad 2.1 60' time. If I get better air and some slicks, I know I could be around 13 even. But I'm putting heads/cam/intake on, so high eleven's are next.

Don't worry guys, about 3 months ago my parents got a killer deal on an '06 CSRT with 6k on it. Black with the "bentley" grill and black window tint. SO that's their toy, and I'l be here a bit chatting about that. That also spoiled me to buying a SRT....since they got that one with 6 thousand miles for under 20k...so yeah...it's hard to justify paying 26-27 for a similiar car with more miles. This charger though, fits that bill...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts