Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, have been here for a few months now. Located in the Piedmont area of North Carolina. Bought my 2020 300S new from a dealer in Tennessee back in October, 2020 as there wasn't a car in the area that really appealed to me. First new Chrysler product since my long departed 1985 LeBaron GTS - turned out to be a really good car in spite of the Dysfunctional Chrysler dealer network at the time - hoping the situation has gotten better.

Sold a low mileage, immaculate 2005 Mustang GT Premium and an immaculate, low mileage 2004 Mercury Marauder to buy my new Chrysler. I'm off of Facebook since April as I spent entirely too much time there. Also own a 2019 Ranger Lariat Super Crewcab (4th new Ranger since 1988) - sold two Triumph motorcycles recently as I stopped riding a few years back due to medical issues.

2020 300S 5.7L w/Alloy Package, 300S Premium Group 1, Model S Appearance Package, Interior Appearance Group and Alpine Audio Group. Purchased Mopar locking lug nuts and license plate frame over the parts counter.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts