Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI

i am ben.
from biloxi, MS (katrina country...... very bottom)

i bought a 2007 300 about 2 weeks ago.
paid 16,500 for it Tax and title. (retails for 17,900) with 37k miles.

love the car no problems yet.

so far upgrades.
10,000k HID low
10,000k HID high
(yes i have flicker problems hopefully 4700uf 35v will help)
custom grille
chrome handles
chrome mirrors
22inch chrome rims

ICE
JL audio W7 13.5
tuned box to 35hurts
JL 1000/1 amp
JL wiring
stock factory battery
Redtop Tied into for system
stock 6x9 (will upgrade soon and put amp to them)

5% rear windows
15% all around
5% windshield front top

now the goodies :) PICS

so cold in my house went outside and lens fogged up.

THE SHOCKER!!!

My tag "IM WHITE"

feature mods..... lowering kit, dark tails, vip rear spoiler, indash navi( few weeks) more pics will come soon

not bad for having it for 2 weeks.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
know what color it is? slate blue/gray??? people are like what color is your car. i am like uhm. blue/gray light color

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Nice looking. Sounds like you got a good deal there.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
know what color it is? slate blue/gray??? people are like what color is your car. i am like uhm. blue/gray light color
The color appears to be Chrysler's Silver Steel Metallic. Welcome to the forums. Looks like you have added many mods in such a short amount of time. I suppose what really surprises me is the 37,000 miles put on the car in one year. Sounds like you're really enjoying your ride.

bruno

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The color appears to be Chrysler's Silver Steel Metallic. Welcome to the forums. Looks like you have added many mods in such a short amount of time. I suppose what really surprises me is the 37,000 miles put on the car in one year. Sounds like you're really enjoying your ride.

bruno

i have owned my car for 2 weeks. TOTAL.... i bought it used. read up with that many miles on it. i have it for about 1500 miles or so.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
i have owned my car for 2 weeks. TOTAL.... i bought it used. read up with that many miles on it. i have it for about 1500 miles or so.
I did understand you bought it used with that amount of miles. That's what surprised me...how could someone put that many miles on the car in one year...maybe someone in sales or possibly a car rental. Anyway, you have it looking very nice!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Looks good man...good color choice :fing02:

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi Welcome to the forum from Scotland. An unusual tag on you number plate - you're not voting for Obama then? You must have worked your butt off to get all those mods done in a couple of weeks - nice car though!!
Cheers John

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
voting for obama? hahahahh that is a big ole NO. but i'll vote for the best one who "says" they are going to do the right thing and who can prove they will do the right thing.

yes i have put a good number of mods on the car.

i own a computer company so i am doing a website for a local car audio place that owns about 6 stores state-wide. and the owner is going to put indash navi and headrest tv's and stuff in my car for payment (easy to write off for both of us).

thanks guy's good information here.

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Welcome to the board. Very nice looking ride!!! Enjoy your time here and I look forward to seeing updates on future mods.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i want fog lights. i have been reading some posts.

i just need to know where to take my next step.

i love the car want a srt8 and i can afford it but i seen this car and now i love it and i am like damn i want more speed. but it's good for right now.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts