Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone -- and thanks for viewing our forum... we are a little slow getting up to speed here because as we move forward in this regard, we have had to address some issues which we have not had to deal with before and that is taking some time, certainly a lot longer than we had anticipated. Please bear with us and many thanks in advance for your time and patience and above all for your individual feedback.

I will say, we are very excited about this vehicle as well as this web space (Chrysler 300C Forum: 300C & SRT8 Forums) and are very eager to get started with our product offerings and contributing to an already very helpful group of individuals who are passionate about what is one of the most unique and like-able vehicles to date; a whole lot of car, style and power for the money, for sure. We seek to ad value in whatever way we can.

We are Taj Mahal Covers (Tajmahal Covers), designers and manufacturers of the most unique vehicle covers to date. They are easy to install (not more than a couple minutes), to remove and require very little space to store. As it pertains to the Chrysler 300C -- we offer, in our CAR-Brella line of vehicle covers, the CAR-Brella 300C, custom-designed to fit the important curves of the Chrysler 300C like a party dress. They are durable and stand up to the elements and we stand fully behind them.

Hailing from Michigan, where we get more snow than I care to mention right now, in addition to other inclement elements such as freezing rains and ice storms, overnight frost and the like, these have been proven to make life much easier to deal with. In the summer and hot weather periods, many install our covers to protect the vehicle's interior from direct sun which have proven to impact dashboards and seat material negatively. Whatever reason you have for using a CAR-Brella 300C vehicle, one thing is sure and that is that it makes life easier.

Again -- thanks. Feel free to direct your comments to us and we will do our best to reply as promptly as possible. We do value your opinion.

Attachments

·
Administrator
23,435 Posts
Welcome!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME and thanks for becoming a supporting vendor at 3CF. I must admit that the picture attached to your post is rather small and I, at least, couldn't make it appear any larger. That made it kind of hard to visually the type of cover you're promoting, particularly since the one in the picture looks like it's only over the window area of the car.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info...

WELCOME and thanks for becoming a supporting vendor at 3CF. I must admit that the picture attached to your post is rather small and I, at least, couldn't make it appear any larger. That made it kind of hard to visually the type of cover you're promoting, particularly since the one in the picture looks like it's only over the window area of the car.
We have updated the image.:cool: See out album here for more images if you are so inclined.

As it pertains to (covering only) the windows -- that is the intent. We have designed these covers to ONLY cover the windows, or what we call the "canopy" portion of the vehicle. Think jet fighter air plane and the word "canopy" will make more sense. The only difference between that canopy and that of the Chrysler 300C, the Smart car, Ford Fiesta, Porsche 911, etc. is that the canopy of the jet sits above the engine or intake of that vehicle.

And I can hear the question... and so yes there are benefits, and they are several of them in fact. For one -- these covers will be more usable than a full body (our words) cover.

Drive to work, school, the mall, church or where ever and install your cover and go about your business without any regard for questions or concerns (Is that a Jag, a classic GT40 or Mercedes?) when you return. The onlooker sees instantly what is being covered and they keep moving -- not having to wonder who covered their vehicle or what is being covered. That is half the battle and the main reason, from our research, why vehicle covers are not used more publicly -- but we will change that. Sure, a monumental task, but with your help we will get this done and I dare say before the end of 2011.

We eliminate the psychological hassles of using the vehicle cover by not covering the complete vehicle. See our other site (smart-brella.com) for more info on usability and benefits.

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
Yeah that's a much better picture! Thanks.

Never thought about covering only the canopy for "public" protection... whereas in the case of winter garage queens, the whole cover is probably preferred. Also provides better heat injection protection than those silly windshield only interior devices.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For that purpose...

For that purpose, long-term storage, the full cover is certainly recommended and it is usually used indoors. It is most functional for long-term outdoors use however as it protects the whole vehicle from the elements and yes, our covers are certainly more functional than those behind the windshield thingies that only protect the interior if the sun is cooperating by staying directly before the vehicle. When it moves to either sides or to the back it is a whole other ball game. A Taj Mahal Covers vehicle cover offers full protection of the vehicle where it matters most -- at the canopy.

Indoors, we and the vehicle storage facility with which we deal use full vehicle covers to keep dust off the vehicles they store. In such cases dust is their main/only concern so a canopy cover will work just as well. The only hindrance is that all our covers are custom-made to fit each vehicle exactly. There is no one-size fit all offering from us, as in the case of a full cover, where depending on the type/size of vehicle, a full size bed cover will work just as well.:biggrin:

I have included another image showing the rear.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Nice concept that you have brought to the market. Welcome to the forums and thanks for becoming a supporting vendor!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts