Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 2008 Chrysler 300 Signature Series about a month ago. I'm looking forward to customizing and having fun.

Attachments

·
Registered
683 Posts
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum. What kind of mods are you thinking about doing?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the forum. What kind of mods are you thinking about doing?

So far I have 5% tinting and next will be rims and tires. I like the looks of 24's but I believe 22's will be better with no problems at stock height. This is a daily driver for me and my wife. Then headrest tv's and MYGIG lockpic. Just need to find the $$$ tree first.:fing02:

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Scotland. Finding a 300 is a damn sight easier than finding the $$$ tree - and finding a £££ tree is totally impossible these days. However good luck with your new car and enjoy both it and the forum.
Cheers John

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Welcome to the forums, Bluer! Your brand new 2008 vehicle is beautiful! I think we all can identify with the proverbial money source!

Enjoy your cruising!
bruno

·
Premium Member
10,769 Posts
WELCOME from our West Virginia LXs in the Mid-Ohio River Valley! That's a great looking Signature series.

·
Premium Member
6,091 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!22"s should do you proud... but you will want to lower it, unless you don't get low profile tires (good luck). Might as well start putting the lowering stuff in the budget... the idea will hit you soon! LOL

·
Registered
228 Posts
Warm congrats to the forum friend! Please say some words about the signature series. We have no such option here in my country.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts