Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I am new here and this might be a dumb question... is there a body difference between the 2011 and 2012??? Reason why I'm asking is because i'm looking at spoilers and other body parts... but it usually says it doesnt fit the 2011? Or it will say it fits 2012-14...

·
Registered
704 Posts
does no one use this forum XD
I suspect the problem is that no one who uses this forum can answer your question. The most likely reason for that is that there just aren't that many 300 enthusiasts who are looking to hang a spoiler on a ten-year-old car.

And nobody wants to guess, and potentially steer you wrong. If it were a Charger, you could probably get an answer pretty easily.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello! I am new here and this might be a dumb question... is there a body difference between the 2011 and 2012??? Reason why I'm asking is because i'm looking at spoilers and other body parts... but it usually says it doesnt fit the 2011? Or it will say it fits

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello I also own a 2011 300c and I've checked out some spoilers it seems the difference is the width of the trunk where it attaches and the center brake light located where the spoiler may or may not have the cutout for that hope this will help you good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts