Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need hopefully the simple answer on how to fix these codes. It threw my car in limp mode. I reset it by disconnecting the battery and my panel lights shut off but I'm told it'll just keep happening and I can't be stranded. Please help this chick out! :puppy_dog

·
Administrator
13,065 Posts
I moved this over to the Troubleshooting section. It will get a bit more visibility from those who have the expertise to solve the issue.

U0121 means the PCM lost communication With ABS Module.

U1120 means the PCM doesn't receive a vehicle speed signal from the Anti-lock brake Module over the CAN C bus. This can be caused by the ABS module, PCM or something wrong with the can bus. This might be just an erroneous code and may never set again.

So, go drive it and see if it happens again. If it does, the ABS module has either failed or there is a harness/connection problem from that unit to the PCM.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

·
Administrator
13,065 Posts
If it's the ABS module that's glitching out, it's quite involved and should be done by a trained technician. Spendy...

If it's just a wiring issue, someone who knows how to test continuity in electrical circuits could find the fault and repair it. Less Spendy

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have the same problem with my car now but it won't move a foot. No pedal response when in drive or reverse. Same codes. U1120 & U0121. Dead battery, changed battery started right up now won't move. Car was fine when parked in September. Car has 25k original miles on it?....

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just took mine to a A&R here in Garland texas, and whats wrong is that the chip inside the key its not comunicating to the computer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hmm i removed my Skim module... i have this code... hmm everything is saying it cant talk to security.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts