Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called DC Supplier affiliates reward program center today and was told my 300c on order does not qualify for this rebate, yet I have seen others who have purchased under this program. Does anyone have any information that would help? :confused:

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Nankeck
When did you place your order, did you leave a deposit and did the delaer order your vehilce knowing that you where going to use the Affiliates Reward? If it was prior to Oct 25. they can pound sand. They should of known what they were doing and that's not your problem. If you have to get the DM involved.

If the dealers in your area a marking up the vehicle you'll have a hard time with this matter. I have a copy of the regualtions for the Affilaite Rewards program. This is a similar situation I ran into. Read my thread on went to pick up my C as they were selling it to someone else part one and two. it's under dealer Problems..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I obtained my control number on line November 21, and placed an order with the dealer on November 22. At no time did anyone and/or program say that the 300c did not qualify. DC rebate program told me today it never has. :confused:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Have you tried going with the control number to several different dealers?
I'd try dealing with the dealer if you already have the #.

G-Luck

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The dealer is not an issue yet. I have not been able to talk to anyone..holidays. DC said they would not honor the rebate on the 300c so the dealer would be out any incentives or whatever they would receive. They said the dealer should have known at the time they took my order that the 300c did not qualify, therefore they could not give me an guarnteed order/price confirmation. They said I would have to negotiate with the dealer.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
When placed your order did you present your contral number and did the dealer give you a VON#? If the dealer dosen't know his business and that's not your problem. They either made a mistake or have no intension on selling you the car. Don't say anything to them. Call the sales guy and ask for an update. If you can email him that's better so you have it in writing. Call him every couple of weeks and document it every time. If you have the Von# call DCX 800-992-1997 and follow up yourself.
http://www.300cforums.com/showthread.php?t=528&highlight=ORDER STATUS
I'm going through the same thing right now and the district manager has said nothing about the 300c not being honored. What you are saying is correct, but if the dealer acceppted, he better honor it.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Nankeck said:
The dealer is not an issue yet. I have not been able to talk to anyone..holidays. DC said they would not honor the rebate on the 300c so the dealer would be out any incentives or whatever they would receive. They said the dealer should have known at the time they took my order that the 300c did not qualify, therefore they could not give me an guarnteed order/price confirmation. They said I would have to negotiate with the dealer.
I got my C using the EP. I sat with my dealer an had no problem getting the discount. I still say as long as you have a control# talk to the dealer. I think it's the dealer who has the option to pass on the savings not DC.

I also work for a company that is an affiliate. I the 300 still comes up???

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My dealer was quoting me the FWP not the EP which is 1,700 higher. What does EP stand for? Also DC said that all 300's except the C's qualify.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Nankeck said:
My dealer was quoting me the FWP not the EP which is 1,700 higher. What does EP stand for? Also DC said that all 300's except the C's qualify.
There are several programs DC offers. The 3 that are the most common are
1) EP(employee purchase) 5%-6% under MSRP
2) AP(affiliates program) - which you are aware (usually 1%-2%)
3) F&FP(friends and family) not sure of the discount

If DC has changed it must have changed within the last week or so??
Again, if I go under my affiliates program the C is still listed.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the replys. I just hope my dealer sticks to the orginal agreement. My Silver 300C AWD is due the end of January so I will know soon enough. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
'Cause it's a Hemi

As I understand it, Chrysler has recently exempted ALL vehicles (Durango, Grand Cherokee, 300C, etc.) with the Hemi engine from the discount programmes, becasue they can't build enough of the engines.

It may retsore them once the supply problem is regularised.

Karl with a C

·
Registered
381 Posts
uncle karl said:
As I understand it, Chrysler has recently exempted ALL vehicles (Durango, Grand Cherokee, 300C, etc.) with the Hemi engine from the discount programmes, becasue they can't build enough of the engines.

Karl with a C

Could you please explain what "Regularised" means?

·
Registered
60 Posts
got mine

Ordered my 300C on 10/12 over the phone with the affiliate program. Got the car on 12/13. No problem.

·
Registered
2 Posts
jeepgrady said:
Could you please explain what "Regularised" means?

Sorry...just used a too fancy word for the supplu catching up with demand. It's the engine production that is making the C hard to get, not the assembly line.

Karl with a C

·
Registered
122 Posts
uncle karl said:

Karl with a C
I test drove a satin jade pearl 300c tonight and when I was talking to them about using my supplier discount they said they won't give it to me because of the Hemi, but at the dealership where I ordered my car they also told me that chrysler won't give the supplier discount, but their dealership does because they want my business. Sounds like if the dealership really wants to give you a deal and sell you a 300c they can give you a discount, just depends on how greedy they want to be. BTW Satin jade is a really nice color. Tonight was my first time seeing that color in person, but I'll stick with the Cool Vanilla.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Kangol99, thanks for the info. Do you know when your CV is suppose to arrive? Mine is still available for scheduling not in production yet.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm in the same boat you're in. Still waiting for production to start on it. Should be here end of febuary or begining of march. I can't wait!:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts