Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 06 300C with 75k miles. For some reason, the red airbag light on the dash cluster kicked on a few days ago. But the problem is... when it kicked on, the a/c cut off, the park assistance went out, and the evic displayed a check tpm message. Please help... because it is really hot in Arkansas right about now, and its really not cool to have a $40,000 car with no air.

Thanks!!!

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
Do the key dance & see if it throws a code

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Been key dancing for about a week, but can't get anything. That's actually how I got the check tpm message, but nothing more. Did see that everything I'm having problems with are on the same fuse, but can't find anything wrong with fuses or fuse box.

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
Let's hope AlexanderS1 comes back with an answer .

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
Sometimes fuses don't really look blown but are. I would replace and see what happens also you could try disconnect battery for a few and then reconnect sometimes that will make the codes show up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tried both, but no luck...... thought it was a sensor problem, but starting to seem more like electrical prob. I even replaced the diode in the bottom left of fuse box in the trunk.

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
Did you get it sorted ?
I dont want to insult you but you are either looking at the wrong fuse or there is a wire broken in the Distribution Centre or wiring loom.

Have you checked for 12V feed on one side of fuseholder base i.e. pull the fuse and (ideally use a voltmeter or alternativly 12V lamp) to check for 12V to chassis on one pin of the base. (Engine will need to be running for this)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts