Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Im looking at the Omega 22" Spinners for my Black 300c with limo tinted windows... Check out the page below what does everyone think??? Also, I was looking at the Lexani 22's, how do the spinner kits work on non-spinning rims? Do they bolt on? Do they look good?
Please give me feedback..

http://www.car-rims.com/omega_wheels.asp

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Hetrain, personally I am not too keen on any of the Omega or Lexani styles. I like a wheel which is wide open so you can display the disc and caliper. My opinion only.

·
Registered
110 Posts
They all seem too busy. I like simple clean looking wheel. They also look like they will be very heavy (destroy the ride quality). If you can find out how much they weigh? Keep in mind a stock wheel and tire weigh around 55 lbs.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I think spinners are the ultimate expression of "look at me!" In addition to being gaudy, they are a distraction in traffic: As a motorcyclist I always have to be aware of the next dimwit who will try to kill me, such as people that blow stop signs. Spinners give the illusion that the car is moving even when it's not, meaning that I always have to do a double-take at a car that may not actually be a threat.

Of course, these sorts of cars are usually driven by people who have their seats reclined so far that they can't see traffic anyway (they'd rather look cool than drive safely) and have a stereo so loud that they can't possibly hear emergency vehicles (or motorcycle horns).

If you want to be lumped in with that sort of a person, by all means, put some spinners on your Chrysler. That's my opinion.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
crispiegee said:
I think spinners are the ultimate expression of "look at me!" In addition to being gaudy, they are a distraction in traffic: As a motorcyclist I always have to be aware of the next dimwit who will try to kill me, such as people that blow stop signs. Spinners give the illusion that the car is moving even when it's not, meaning that I always have to do a double-take at a car that may not actually be a threat.

Of course, these sorts of cars are usually driven by people who have their seats reclined so far that they can't see traffic anyway (they'd rather look cool than drive safely) and have a stereo so loud that they can't possibly hear emergency vehicles (or motorcycle horns).

If you want to be lumped in with that sort of a person, by all means, put some spinners on your Chrysler. That's my opinion.
Crispi, I agree with you and my question would be WHY?????

·
Registered
141 Posts
Ghetto Fabulous Dude.......... Whatever floats your boat..... Bling it out of you wish...

I ride a cycle too and never thought of the spinners throwing me off while I scan the road... That said I never have come accross one before while riding..... I wonder if they will ever make something like that illegal???????

·
Registered
186 Posts
Spinning wheels

Sorry guys but some spinning wheels are cool as hell. Rims should say look at me, the my 300C says look at me with my stock wheels on. I thought that was the point of getting the C version, you want the best. You buy a fast car so noone can beat you. You buy a big house so that when you see someone else's house you won't have to say, damn I wish my house was that big. You buy the best, so that you know you have the best. Spinning wheels are flashy and some of them are tacky as hell, like the cheap attachments. but the real spinning wheels, like the ones made buy dub and davin are amazing looking. I am trying to get a set of the dub esmisn for my 300C. Two reaons why, 1 that is a cool ass rim, 2 when I look at another 300C (as there are more and more on the street) I want mine to stand apart from the rest. I want to have the best looking 300C that chrsyler made. Just my .02 cents. Peace

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea i really like those Dub Estims (sorry about the spelling) they look really good... Id like to see a car that had they though before i buy them. I wonder what an all black 300c with the black dub spinners would look like? Its always been my dream to have a car that everyone looks at and is luxurious (the 300c) and have some big spinners on it. Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
5 Posts
your rims

Hetrain said:
Hey, Im looking at the Omega 22" Spinners for my Black 300c with limo tinted windows... Check out the page below what does everyone think??? Also, I was looking at the Lexani 22's, how do the spinner kits work on non-spinning rims? Do they bolt on? Do they look good?
Please give me feedback..

http://www.car-rims.com/omega_wheels.asp
:eek: UNLESS YOU ARE GOING TO BE USING YOUR 300C TO "SOLICIT", I THINK YOU SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR OTHER RIMS THAN THOSE ON THIS ENTIRE PAGE.

·
Registered
154 Posts
U dont have to have a spinner rim to set you apart from the rest....just a good 22"rim. I put my 22"s on and it made the car perfect. To each his own, but I think spinners would look better on an suv or something.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts