Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Spinning wheels

Sorry guys but some spinning wheels are cool as hell. Rims should say look at me, the my 300C says look at me with my stock wheels on. I thought that was the point of getting the C version, you want the best. You buy a fast car so noone can beat you. You buy a big house so that when you see someone else's house you won't have to say, damn I wish my house was that big. You buy the best, so that you know you have the best. Spinning wheels are flashy and some of them are tacky as hell, like the cheap attachments. but the real spinning wheels, like the ones made buy dub and davin are amazing looking. I am trying to get a set of the dub esmisn for my 300C. Two reaons why, 1 that is a cool ass rim, 2 when I look at another 300C (as there are more and more on the street) I want mine to stand apart from the rest. I want to have the best looking 300C that chrsyler made. Just my .02 cents. Peace

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.