Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With 300C SRT8 what is the maximum size i can go in front if i use 22" or 24" wheels with OEM SRT8 brembo calipers.
James at http://superbuytires.com/ told me that i can't go more than 22×9 or 24×9 in front because of the SRT8 OEM brembo calipers.
Is that true or what ? :33:

·
Registered
697 Posts
False!! You can do a 10 inch wide with 18 offset and clear the brakes. See

I love it when people that sell wheels don't know jack about what they are talking about.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey dude
I already did this to my baby one year ago (rool the finder and shave the uper arm bolt) and i told James that but man he said :nono: NOOOOOO you can not go more than 24×9 in front because of the OEM SRT8 brembo calipers !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dunno:
Beside I'am going to order that wheels which is below in 24" size

·
Registered
697 Posts
I wouldn't have shaved the bolt until you had the wheels and tires in hand. It is much easier that way. Just in case you need to shave more. Well like I said it can be done. I know because that's me in the pic doing work on Firemedic's SRT-8. The wheels are 18 offset and 10" wide. The width has nothing to do with the brakes working or not. The offset and back spacing is more critical.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
ahaaaaa
That's why Firemedic called you the magic hand when you did this job for him :hump:.
any way may car is slammed down :notworthy with UAS and 22" wheels that's why i did this thing year ago.
How come those people doing and working in this busnines for a years and they don't know such a thing like this :24: :24:
again thank you MAGIK HAND 4 your info :fing02:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts