Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed hid headlights and fog lights a couple of days ago. I have noticed that certain things are not working anymore. The power seats work but when i take the key out of the ignition the drivers seat does not automatically move back. The Uconnect no longer works. The windows work and the one push down works but the one push up doesn't. i just checked all the fuses and they all look good. please help

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
There may have been something that got wired incorrectly, someone else may be able to ring in on that.

However the seat issue is semi common. You need to reteach the system. There is a thread on hear that explains what you need to do, try searching for it. But from what i remember is that you need to move the seat all the way to the front then tilt it up all the way then down all the way. then move the seat back all the way and do the tilt up and down again. If that doesnt work then check for the thread because i may have missed something. Plus i think the seat has to be 4-6 inches from its limit for going back in order for it to work.

There should also be something on the forum about the windows, read it somewhere on here a little while ago.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I got the seat and window problem as well. there is a TSB for the seat that I'm going to have done on Monday. As for the window it seems to work only when I'm driving. If I'm stopped or going a very low speeds it doesn't work.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
they will probably just do what i mentioned above for the seat. It was something that a member found was shown/told about when he went to get his seat fixed by chrysler. I happened to me about 6 months ago and after i fixed it its fine. took 1 minute :p

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the help. i brought the seat forward, up, down then back, up, down and now the seat retracts on exit. I didn't realize that i had to put in the code for Contra to make my seat work. Also the drivers side window goes up automatically but the passenger side doesn't, 50% is not so bad. again thanks for the help

·
Registered
81 Posts
check you owners manual for the window... had the same problem, you pull the switch up and hold for two seconds after its fully up, then push down and and hold for two seconds after fully down. Should work!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts