Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I am wondering if anyone can tell me how to remove the bezel from around the factory stereo?? any help would be great i am not sure where to start. Thanks alot :wave:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Joey, i got my 6disk installed in a matter of minutes with that link to get me started. Thanks again
Pyle It

·
Registered
104 Posts
Pull out the cig lighter tray, then grab the bezel edge underneath there to get it started.

Then just pull the rest off. Use a slow forceful pull. Pull one side, then the other.

Pretty simple after the first time doing it!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey guys, so I'm in the process of removing by bezel as well. I seemed to get all the clips unhooked, but the area of the analog clock and the hazard lights button seems to be still connected to something, and not allowing me to remove the bezel. Any thoughts or help?

·
Administrator
13,064 Posts
Ya just gotta keep working your way up, Johnnycc17. Once all clips are loose, you have a wiring harness attached to the clock, hazard light & HVAC controls you have to reach behind and unplug.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Maddog, will the bezel become separated from the unit before I need to unplug those, or will I need to reach back there and unplug them to get the bezel away from the unit? Thanks for the help.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts