Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELLO MY 300 FAMILY......

I HAVE A 2007 CHRYSLER 300 TOURING BASE MODEL (2.7 L 6 CYLINDERS AUTOMATIC) WITH ONE EXHAUST AND I WANTED TO ADD SOME NEW PERFORMANCE EXHAUST SYSTEM TO MY RIDE TO GIVE IT SOME MORE POWER AND MAKE IT LOOK SUMTHIN LIKE A 300c BUT I'M AFRAID IT MIGHT SOUND STUPID ON A SMALL ENGINE AND ESPECIALLY BECAUSE I HAVE NO HEMI....DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT EXHAUST SYSTEM WOULD BE A PERFECT MATCH FOR MY ENGINE??? OR WHAT'S THE BEST EXHAUST SYSTEM I SHOULD GET??? AND HOW CAN I ADD HEMI TOO MY RIDE???? WILL IT MATTER IF I DONT HAVE A HEMI BUT GET THE EXHAUST SYSTEM INSTALLED WILL IT STILL HAVE THAT ZOOOOM EFFECT???? OR WILL IT BE BETTER TO HAVE BOTH HEMI AND EXHAUST INSTALLED????? BECAUSE I REALLY WANTED TO GET THE MAGNAFLOW STAINLESS STEEL CAT-BACK DUAL EXHAUST SYSTEM
BUT THEY ONLY GOT IT FOR THE 3.5L v6 MODELS......ANYONE OUT THERE WITH SOME GOOD ADVICE PLEASE I AINT THAT GOOD WITH PARTS AND KINDA NEW TO MODIFICATIONS......THANKS A LOT FOR ALL YOUR HELP HOPE THAT AINT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
465 Posts
first off...lay off the CAPS. people wont take you seriously with ALL CAPS on.

next, trade it in for a 3.5L or a 5.7L. if you want your exhaust to look like a HEMI, then buy a HEMI. cant imitate a v8 without owning one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Magnaflow actually has two diferent systems for your car. they have a single exhaust dual tip effect part # 16629 and they also have a dual split in the rear 16623. i personally went with the 16623 so that i could get that v-8 look. i hope this helps.:) :)

·
Registered
859 Posts
I have one magnaflow with the dual eshaust tips and it sound pretty good! but then again i am carrying a heavier body kit and 24's!!

·
Registered
859 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
first i apologize for my caps.....

And Thanks a lot Smokintires So Magna flow does have a dual exhaust system for my (07) 2.7 v6 300? If so is there any place I can see pictures or hear sound samples for the exhaust systems? Im curious to know before making a wise decision. I dont want to go w/ a dual exhaust system if it does'nt have that loud sound effect you hear when you start it up.... pls get back to me....do you have a 2.7 v6 with magna flow dual exhaust?

Thanks to everyone for the feedback appreciate the replies.......mayun and that black chrysler above is dope i'm lovin the phantom conversion........does anyone still carry the phantom body kits for the 300's????? mayun i wouldnt mind gettin mah 300 phantomized.....lemme know wassup big J........

·
Registered
859 Posts
first i apologize for my caps.....

And Thanks a lot Smokintires So Magna flow does have a dual exhaust system for my (07) 2.7 v6 300? If so is there any place I can see pictures or hear sound samples for the exhaust systems? Im curious to know before making a wise decision. I dont want to go w/ a dual exhaust system if it does'nt have that loud sound effect you hear when you start it up.... pls get back to me....do you have a 2.7 v6 with magna flow dual exhaust?

Thanks to everyone for the feedback appreciate the replies.......mayun and that black chrysler above is dope i'm lovin the phantom conversion........does anyone still carry the phantom body kits for the 300's????? mayun i wouldnt mind gettin mah 300 phantomized.....lemme know wassup big J........
check out jtautostyle.com thats where i got it from just talk to Tony and let him know i referred you, he usually works out a good price!!! My exhaust sounds good nothing overexaggerated for a 2.7L, you can def hear the diff when u turn it on!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well you just have to keep in mind that sound is subjective so how it sound to one person another person might think it sounds dofferent. I personally think that it sounds awsome.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good looking out on the quick reply Big Daddy J 300. I'll most definitely look into that one. Does it come with the phantom grille too??? Mayun your ride is fresh and thanks a lot for sharing it w/us just shows how creative a 300 can be. I think you're in the right car club cuz that sure is some Xpensive Taste...do you have a video of your exhaust system so i can hear a sample of it???
much love and respect!

Smokin Tires thanks a lot for your help that helped a lot. I think im gonna go with the magnaflow #16623 i just love the look of it.... would you have a video of your exhaust system too so i can hear a sample??? i hope you do cuz i think we have the same models....but regardless i think im still gonna get it.....is there anyone out there that would object or disagree let me know........

here is the magnaflow cat back dual exhaust system i really want to get...........

what yall think???

again thanks a lot for everyone's replies........

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good looking out on the quick reply Big Daddy J 300. I'll most definitely look into that one. Does it come with the phantom grille too??? Mayun your ride is fresh and thanks a lot for sharing it w/us just shows how creative a 300 can be. I think you're in the right car club cuz that sure is some Xpensive Taste...do you have a video of your exhaust system so i can hear a sample of it???
much love and respect!

Smokin Tires thanks a lot for your help that helped a lot. I think im gonna go with the magnaflow #16623 i just love the look of it.... would you have a video of your exhaust system too so i can hear a sample??? i hope you do cuz i think we have the same models....but regardless i think im still gonna get it.....is there anyone out there that would object or disagree let me know........

quote]

im sorry Big Daddy J 300 and Smokin Tires for all the hassel.........I found the sound sample on magnaflows site......yea and i think that helped a lot.... im gonna go with the 1 that is pictured above #16623 . thanks for all the help guys i trully appreciate it.....

·
Registered
78 Posts
much love and respect!

quote]

im sorry Big Daddy J 300 and Smokin Tires for all the hassel.........I found the sound sample on magnaflows site......yea and i think that helped a lot.... im gonna go with the 1 that is pictured above #16623 . thanks for all the help guys i trully appreciate it.....
that's nice... going to run you about 1k + though.

i've been shopping around for a few months now into dual exhausts for my 3.5L also and found an exhaust shop last week that'll do it for $500 tax in.

- all stainless steel pipes, 2 stainless steel magnaflow exhausts, and 2 stainless steel 3.5" magnaflow angled tips.

- the tips will be coming straight out rather than pointing down (like the stock Magnaflow full system you have pictured)

good thing about these guys too is they said they'll test out different exhausts until I'm satisfied with the sound... but they said I can't go wrong with Magnaflow.

getting them done monday next week.. can't wait... I'll post some pics.

(maybe you want to go this route)

·
Registered
859 Posts
much love and respect!

here is the magnaflow cat back dual exhaust system i really want to get...........

what yall think???

again thanks a lot for everyone's replies........
your welcome, yeah it comes with the grille to, Oh and im not in Xpensive Taste any more im rolling with the big dawgs from Nokturnal car club now lol

·
Registered
171 Posts
your welcome, yeah it comes with the grille to, Oh and im not in Xpensive Taste any more im rolling with the big dawgs from Nokturnal car club now lol

Nockturnal has some sick rides rolling around. I see them all the time. I can see how your rolling with them. Your car is muy sexy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts