Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody I'm new here and need help .
I have a 2009 Chrysler 300 Limited RWD and I just got some new rims they are
Arelli's from Ultra Wheel they are 20x9.5 with a +14mm offset will they fit on my
car ok ? And what size tire do I need ? Oh ya and the bolt pattern is 5-115/5-127
Please help as soon as possible thank you :D

·
Registered
456 Posts
You will need 5x115 bolt pattern. That offset should work, it'll be very close to the fenders though and you'll most likely need to roll the fenders.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do u think I'll have any trouble with rubbing or bottoming out ? And yes that's the bolt pattern i have so glad to hear they with fit :) and for tires 275/40/20 is cool ?

·
Registered
456 Posts
That tire size is good. If you're not lowered, you should only rub on big dips, more so while turning. If you're lowered you'll want to roll at least the front fenders, you should be good for the rear.

Reactions: Empire

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No my 300 is not lowered , so if I'm turning a corner or even turning normally in a parking lot I don't have to worry about rubbing ? Or did u mean whenever i turn they'll rub ? Do yours rub ? By the way thank you so much for the help really appreciate it .

·
Registered
456 Posts
It will only rub if your suspension is compressed and you're turning, like turning into a steep driveway. My tires do rub in that situation, but then again, my car is at least an inch lower than yours. Most front wheels are usually 20x9 with 15mm offset, yours might end up flush with the front fender. As long as you don't lower the car and roll the fenders it should be ok. No prob, I hope it all works out for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts