Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
How can i PM someone ?
Welcome to the forums dawma. In order to PM, you must be a member for 10 days and have a minumum of 10 posts.

Once that has happened, you will then need to go into your 'User CP'. click on 'Edit Options', then place a check mark into the box that says 'Enable Private Messaging'. Finally, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on save.

Let us know if you need further assistance.
bruno

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forums dawma. In order to PM, you must be a member for 10 days and have a minumum of 10 posts.

Once that has happened, you will then need to go into your 'User CP'. click on 'Edit Options', then place a check mark into the box that says 'Enable Private Messaging'. Finally, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on save.

Let us know if you need further assistance.
bruno

Thank you very much !!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey i cant seem to reply/quote at the buying/selling parts, i get this message:

dawma88, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
How come ?

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Like the PM rule, you also need to have 10 days of membership and a minimum of 10 posts to be able to post/reply in any of the buy, sale or trade threads. The rule helps to cut down on spammers and scammers.

bruno

1 - 7 of 7 Posts