Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to set the clock on the lower right of the nav/cd/sat screen. I remember setting it the first time. I just dont remember how I did it. I've looked through both my owners manuels and can't find how to set that clock. Can somebody please help me out, Its really starting to piss me off looking at the hour fast clock.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hope this works for U

Turn on your Nav system
Once it loads up push Nav button again
You will see menu System Settings
Go down to Clock Settings - push enter
Turn off Daylight Savings

·
Registered
482 Posts
I muddled though this myself last Sunday. It took me a few minutes; I should have posted 'how to' just incase anyone else had a problem.

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
What extra book for the Navigational system?? I never even knew one existed. Good thing I'm somewhat computer minded.....

bruno

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks a bunch guys. I got so tired of that I decided to admit my idiocy and ask for help.

·
Premium Member
2,239 Posts
Hyprspec said:
Thanks a bunch guys. I got so tired of that I decided to admit my idiocy and ask for help.

I'm thinkin' you are far from an idiot if you managed to buy an SRT8 at age 22.........

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yeah, what extra book with the Nav system?

bruno said:
What extra book for the Navigational system?? I never even knew one existed. Good thing I'm somewhat computer minded.....

bruno
I'm with bruno...what extra book with the Nav system. I didn't get one...

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
zenhog said:
I'm with bruno...what extra book with the Nav system. I didn't get one...
You, bruno, and others needing one should check with your dealer, zenhog - they probably have a pile of them that inadvertently didn't get included with your document package at delivery.

If not, ask them to order one for you, "gratis" - as you've already paid for it. I'm sure that'll shake one loose from somewhere. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts