Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried to post a F/S for a set of 300C rims and tires but when I clicked on "New Topic Thread" to post the my items, it wouldnt allow me to do so. Wondering what the problem is?

Thanks,
PastorC

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
You need one more post to do that. There may be a slight lag time as well. Try logging off then back on after your 10th post.

Bernie

·
Registered
435 Posts
Yeah, Bernie is right, it's very time sensitive, when it says !0 days and 10 post, it MEANS 10 days and 10 post, LOL. Be patient... for now relax and enjoy the rest of the threads... oh and welcome to the site.

·
Administrator
23,436 Posts
Yeah, Bernie is right, it's very time sensitive, when it says !0 days and 10 post, it MEANS 10 days and 10 post, LOL. Be patient... for now relax and enjoy the rest of the threads... oh and welcome to the site.
I think he's saving his 10th post for something special. C'mon man, you can do it. You know you wanna. Only one more to go.

Bernie

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks for the help, I do appreciate it! That is one of the things that I like about this site, most everyone is very friendly and helpful!

Not a monumental post for my 10th! But a worthy one.. giving props to all the kind folks here!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts