Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has any information please help I have a 2006 Chrysler 300 SRT 8. When I bought the car it came with viper replica 22 inch wheels that my buddy had bought he ordered them on eBay they bolted right on by the time I got the car the wheels were ruined so I bought a used set and they bolted right on no problem. The problem now is I sold those wheels and I Purchased the same wheels on eBay but they are hitting the front brake caliper they have a +18 offset everyone I’ve talked to says they are meant for the car but they do not fit I returned them and got +20 they are closer but they don’t fit either does anyone know the wheels that I actually need for the car as I said I sold what was on it and the car is on blocks so I’m in desperate need of some. It looks like what came on the car factory had an offset of 25.5 I’m assuming that is what I need???? If anyone could offer any assistance it would be much appreciated I don’t know why 10 years ago my buddy was able to order a set and they fit perfect and now they don’t fit at all I would’ve never guessed it would’ve been this much trouble

·
Currently Away From 300C Forum
19,574 Posts
SRT wheels came with a 25.5mm positive offset. With a 20mm offset you'd need some spacers to move them out a bit to avoid inside rubbing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much for your help do you know how much of a spacer it would take? or what range offset would be acceptable?

·
Currently Away From 300C Forum
19,574 Posts
A 5 to 10mm spacer should do the trick. I've never tried a different fitment on my car so I can't say if there is a workable "range" of offsets that will work. There are some threads in this section that may point you towards that information.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts