Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone Im Kind Of New To The World Of Modifications And Needed Some Advice From Some Experts Out There Pls......

But I Have A 2007 Chrysler 300 Touring (base Model) With No Fog Lights Just A Black Cover Over It.......i Wanted To Get A New Front Fascia Makeover And Add Some Fog Lights.......i Really Like The Xenon Conversion But Will It Fit My Base Model?????? Does Anyone Have Any Recommendations On Any Top Or Best Quality Fascia's???? And What Different Types Of Fascia's Are Out There????? Please Someone Help Me Out.......thanks!!!!!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hello Everyone Im Kind Of New To The World Of Modifications And Needed Some Advice From Some Experts Out There Pls......

But I Have A 2007 Chrysler 300 Touring (base Model) With No Fog Lights Just A Black Cover Over It.......i Wanted To Get A New Front Fascia Makeover And Add Some Fog Lights.......i Really Like The Xenon Conversion But Will It Fit My Base Model?????? Does Anyone Have Any Recommendations On Any Top Or Best Quality Fascia's???? And What Different Types Of Fascia's Are Out There????? Please Someone Help Me Out.......thanks!!!!!!
hey man i have a touring and i just converted the front to a 300c i really like and i have a little custom work done to it but thats the best bet to be honest with you

1 - 2 of 2 Posts