Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I need your help with my 300C....
Should I go with the Black 300C , Magnesium, or the silver/jadish color????
1.I m looking at getting my Bentley grille with the center bar, anyone know of any stainless steel inserts for the area where the foglamps are?
2. The eibach lowering springs
3. 22's not sure which ones yet( PLS HELP)
4. Exhaust tips thinking of quad, what do you guys think any pics????
5. 5 or 15% tint??? Any pics? By the way I live in Los Angeles...
6. Finally, whats the best security system for this vehicle?????

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
jtrejo said:
Ok guys I need your help with my 300C....
Should I go with the Black 300C , Magnesium, or the silver/jadish color????
1.I m looking at getting my Bentley grille with the center bar, anyone know of any stainless steel inserts for the area where the foglamps are?
2. The eibach lowering springs
3. 22's not sure which ones yet( PLS HELP)
4. Exhaust tips thinking of quad, what do you guys think any pics????
5. 5 or 15% tint??? Any pics? By the way I live in Los Angeles...
6. Finally, whats the best security system for this vehicle?????
Love the SQ-3 22", I personally like black the best, the exhaust tips are nice, on a black car the 15% tint looks good, I haven't seen one lowered yet, And the stainless steel inserts are still not available yet.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Black rules for the look & attitude (swear an oath to keep it clean!). I like the quad exhausts...wonder how they sound. I am south of you in OC, and got 38% non-metallic (ceramic) tint. If you get metallic tint, expect degradation of your AM radio signal (antenna built into your rear window). For the security, I would tell you but then I would have to kill you. :cool:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What options do I have E55?

Could a shop customize to make these tips fits the 300c? I have seen some Mercedez AMG style quad exhausts that look like they would look good. However isnt there a groove where the single exhaust fits on the 300c?

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
jtrejo said:
Could a shop customize to make these tips fits the 300c? I have seen some Mercedez AMG style quad exhausts that look like they would look good. However isnt there a groove where the single exhaust fits on the 300c?
Customizing those tips may not be worth the money. Eventually there 'will be/should be' some options for add-a-tips. AMG does not make many 'add-a-tips' - they are mostly upgraded mufflers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts