Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i noticed my foglights were not turning on anymore so i checked under the hood and noticed that the blue cable was disconected my base model didnt come with the fogs installed so i had to purchase and install myself but the wiring was done by the dealership so i dont know were to connect this blue cable. i know some fellow 2.7 members here have installed foglights to theirs. maybe one of you can help me point out were to connect this cable to i had the mopar foglight manual but threw it away:pat: so please someone help! i have some pictures to better explain this.

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is yellow and white cable on pin 19 already the Dealership. Made this blue cable and installed it somewere else on another pin I don't know if its the green or what when I first installed it it said to install on pin 19 like the manual says to do and when I took it to the dealership for them to use the starscan tool they told me I had installed it wrong and that I had cut one of the tail lights wiring so pin 19 is not it

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
after clicking on the link that mr.incredible gave me i saw the light!!!!!!! thank you very much mr.incredible for handing me that link you are a life saver. i was gonna pay 50bucks just for the dealer to look at it:scared: so thanks thanks and thanks again mr.incredible.:fing02:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts