Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Applied dynamat to entire trunk and it still sounds like lids going to rattle off. I have 2 jl 10w6v2's firing towards the rear in a sealed box powered by a zapco 500/1 to each sub. Should I add another layer? Any ideas?

·
Registered
415 Posts
did you remove the cardboard cover under that 6x9 speakers? if not, do it... I just dynamated my trunk... dynamat xtreme I used 40 square feet of it... Im thumping about 800 watts on two solobarics SL7... the trunk shakes but doesn't rattle... let me know...

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tha187um said:
did you remove the cardboard cover under that 6x9 speakers? if not, do it... I just dynamated my trunk... dynamat xtreme I used 40 square feet of it... Im thumping about 800 watts on two solobarics SL7... the trunk shakes but doesn't rattle... let me know...
yes, the cover is gone. it's the lid that's giving me problems because i can put all my weight on it and almost get it to stop. there's also a spot behind the latch above the rear bumper.

·
Registered
415 Posts
im not quite sure what area you are talking about... can you take a picture and point it out? I would... but its raining outside :(

how much dynamat did you use and which one?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tha187um said:
im not quite sure what area you are talking about... can you take a picture and point it out? I would... but its raining outside :(

how much dynamat did you use and which one?

i'm out of town not with my car. it's basically on the outside of the latch on the back of the lid where i press. i used one layer of dynamat extreme.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts